Sunday, 14 May 2017

Turn back the PENDULUM!

I AM SO STRESSED OUT THAT I EVEN TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS!! 

GROWING UP IS SUCK! SO SUCK! I WANT MY CHILDHOOD BACK! I HATE WORKING IN A CONDITION WHERE I HAVE TO PRETEND THAT I'M HAPPY! IN PLACE WHERE I HAVE TO PRETEND THAT I AM ALRIGHT! IN A PLACE WHERE I DON'T FEEL BELONG! IN A PLACE WHERE MY EFFORT ISN'T BEING RECOGNIZED! IN A PLACE WHERE I FEEL LIKE I AM NOT A DEGREE HOLDER! SUCK! EVERYTHING'S SUCK!

Sometimes, I lost it.

I feel like crying, I questioned God, do I deserve to be working like this? 

I long to be someone who can change other people.  I want a CAREER, not a JOB!

Now, I am being ungrateful.  There are so many graduates who are still looking for jobs, yet I don't appreciate my current job.  I'm sorry for being ungrateful.  I'm sorry, but sometimes, I'm tired. I work every Monday till Saturday at 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Even in Saturday I work full day :'( and sometimes, I even went home later than 6. I work my ass off and get paid with a diploma holder's salary.  I may work in the office, but trust me, the management here isn't that great.  

I AM TIRED PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY. :'(

I WANT TO RESIGN, BUT WITH THIS KIND OF ECONOMY NOWADAYS, IT'S HARD TO FIND ANOTHER BETTER JOB. JUST DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE RISK.

I'M SERIOUSLY TIRED. I AM A DEGREE HOLDER, NOT JUST SOME KID WHO HAS PASS A RANDOM EXAM THROWN BY GOVERNMENT!


Regards.

Thanks for reading :) Next entry maybe? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your thoughts