Friday 8 June 2012

She's leaving

Still remember Phil?? My best friend since junior high? The one I consider as my own sister? well, she's leaving. She's not going to study in the same university with me anymore. She got a better offer.  She got the offer to further her study in medical - going to be a nurse.

I knew this will happen. I knew it!!!!!!! I know that she'll give everything to become a nurse. She told me being a nurse is her one and only dream... Now, she'll be one.

Me on the other hand, I'm happy for her and it's a total lie if I said I'm not crying as for she's leaving me. Life is so damn unfair... The persons we love the most will always leave us without saying goodbye... The persons we hate the most stuck with us for the entire life... How can that turns life into a wonderful journey???


translation: My uitm friends, I can't see you guys anymore after this... huhu I got an offer from SPA, have to quit..huhu hope to see you guys soon..goodbye~ ^^ God bless you all!! fighting!!


I wonder how is that suppose to make me happy?? To see her again is an unsure thing...

All I can do now is to let her go.. Let her be what she wanna be..


Thanks for reading :) Next entry maybe? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your thoughts