Friday 24 August 2012

I wish I found someone who can do these and fall into love

Oh dear God, how I wish my life is like a Korean drama where I'm the lead actress who will fall with the right one... :'/

If I could find someone who can do all these, I'll definitely go for him... (as if boys nowadays still have these characters)



someone who can stand in the rain with me



someone who can cook for or with me



someone who can surprise me or give me a bouquet of white roses on our anniversaries



someone who can play-fights with me - with pillow or water



someone who can shut me up with kisses



someone who can understand, hug and say "no, you're not alright" when I say I'm fine



someone who can give piggy back ride when I'm too tired to walk



someone who can always smile for me when I really need it



someone who can be a shoulder to cry on



someone who can truly show me his love in many different ways



someone who can fight for me and has a nice body shape



someone who can play guitar and sing me a love song



but what I search the most in a guy is someone who can protect me and always watching me to ensure I'm safe


as if there is one....~

Thanks for reading :) Next entry maybe? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your thoughts