Sunday 9 September 2012

My prayer goes with you

*I do not own the pictures but the words are mine. Credit to the real owner(s).*

It happened that I read Infiniti- Malaysia's famous mag, when I realised someone out there has been giving their all to save his country.
  Fukushima, Japan- the world has well-informed with the unfortunate event after that country faced with earthquake and tsunami on the last 11 March, Fukushima Daiichi's Nuclear Power Plant was badly damage. But this is not what I'm going to focus on. What amaze me the most is more than 180 persons of its citizen voluntary joined a squad, formed to cool down the nuclear reactors. Frankly, it is not an easy job as they are directly expose to radioactive.
  Sankei Shinbun- Japan's newspaper called them Kesshitai (a unit that is predicted to die) for their exposure to nuclear. What they did truly proved their love towards their country and I, myself is truly moved! To die for one's country is something to be respect!
  Here, I can do nothing but to pray for the country and its whole citizens to be safe and stable like before (wishing all my Japanese idols especially biases are fine!!)


For further reading click here
For more info and pictures click here

THE PICTURES HAVE SPOKEN










Thanks for reading :) Next entry maybe? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your thoughts