Wednesday 21 November 2012

Who Am I to Them?

I was so damn bored, so I decided to text some of my old friends from high school and asked them two questions:

1. WHAT ANIMAL I RESEMBLE THE MOST?
2. WHAT AM I TO THEM?

::These are what they replied::

1) BEATRICE


* Owhh..like a frog? Hahahaha


* hahahaha. It's hard for me to explain coz it's been quite a while we haven't seen each others. But to me, you are a friend who knows me well. Although when in high school you used to hang out with other people as were the head prefect. Though you are the best friend of mine.



2) EKIN


* Aaaa.... Urm. You're cute, small. It's hamster. Haha


* A cousin that I love the most now and hereafter.


3) JACK


* Honestly. You're like a bird. when you meet your own flock, you leave your master. And when it's winter, you come back to your master to get shelter. For me you are my friend.

I then asked him whether it's a compliment or what...


Then, I told him that he only made me miss him more.


Jack is a great friend. I'm glad that I know him. :)


4)  BAY


* You.....cat... and you're my neighbour.

Tell you what,, she totally has no emotion at all.. XP


5) EDDIE / EYDE


* It's you. Ow. If it's you. Change it. Not chicken. Urm, most appropriate is cow. Hahahhaha

You can see how cruel he is to me.. :'(


* A person who doesn't realise my love. Uhu.

Cha right. Gimme a break...~


6) PHIL


* Linda~~^^ hurm, you're cute like hamster and of course you're my best friend :)


saranghaeyo, i love you too dear Phil... ^^




# It's quite fascinating to see such variety answers from them. When you have nothing to do, try this and see who you actually are to your buddies.. :)

Try now and see what they think.

Thanks for reading :) Next entry maybe? ^^

2 comments:

Feel free to give your thoughts