Monday 3 March 2014

Love Melody: Take 1 (trailer)

Hoot hoot~ my new fanfic is finally done. :)  It's called Love Melody: Take 1. Feeling glad, happy, mix feeling..lol xD

This is my first fanfic project combining a k-idol and j-idol. I'm feeling a little bit nervous coz I'm just afraid that these two combination is not match at all.

Here's the poster for Love Melody: Take 1.


There you see, we have Seo Hyun (SNSD) as the lead actress and Matsumoto Jun (Arashi) as the lead actor. The cameos are Oomasa Aya and Kitagawa Keiko.



Here's the fanfic trailer. Since this is my precious fanfic project (as MatsuJun and Seo are my bias), I made the trailer.

Curious enough with the story? Read for free on this blog. It will be released soon. :)

I hope to receive a lot of love and support from everyone... xoxo

Thanks for reading :) Next entry maybe? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your thoughts