Saturday 12 November 2011

Missing this two girls

  As if I can alter the time, I just wanted to be with this two girls.. My only kpop best friends (sigh). We have so many beautiful moments together and I just want them all back to before. Gosh!!! I really miss them.... When I said that, I really meant it. Phil, Fair... Do you guys still remember our dreams??? A kpop girl group wannabe.. Yes, we've mentioned it before... T^T jeongmal jeongmal jeongmal bogosipo~~


from left: me, fair, phil 
p/s: my uniform was a bit different from those two as I was the head prefect back then- taken in 2010 in our class (used to be)


it's fair and phil- taken during our class party.


Girls' Destiny-our dream and Fair acts as the leader as she's the oldest, followed by me and Phil.




Thanks for reading :) Next entry maybe? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your thoughts