Tuesday 5 June 2012

The 6th anniversary-through ups and downs



Super Junior 6th anniversary.  We’ve been through all the ups and downs with them and downs with them and I have to admit that the journey we’ve been through till today is like a roller coaster. But do you ever regret it, ELFs?

One thing I regret the most as an ELF is that had never been an ELF from the very beginning. I regret that I only knew them late 2008, that when I watched “Attack on the Pin-ups Boys” commonly known as “Flower Boys” – until now, I regret that I never had a chance to know them earlier. Well, it’s better late than never.



Promise me my all dear ELFs friends, if you read this, let us unite to ensure SJ get our fullest support and let us make more anniversaries for them..


Thanks for reading :) Next entry maybe? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your thoughts