Tuesday 5 June 2012

Something for you


Specially for SJ    >w<


 -I love you in everyway. Please don’t change. Lets falling for each other forever.

·        - If pictures are worth a thousand words, then I love you more than any pictures.

·       -  I once dreamed of doing something great. When no one believe in me, you came and showed me that I can live my dream. Thank you, SJ.

·        - We fight, we stand together, we stick to each other, we do this coz we’re EverLasting Friends.

·       -  We will never leave, we’ll never runaway coz were EVERLASTING.

·        - I don’t need anyone to tell me when to stop loving you. They’re not me, they can’t see you though my eyes.

·         -Now that I’ve found you, let me be the one you were looking for.

·        - There was nothing about falling in love with SJ. It was destines.

·         -You are more than musicians. To ELFs, you guys are our shining star.

·        - ELFs don’t need a catchy song to fall helplessly over you, your smile has already done that.


Thanks for reading :) Next entry maybe? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your thoughts