Monday 21 October 2013

It hurts so bad

I don't know if you're reading this or not, but boys,, please... don't play with girls' hearts. 
Fyi, your game hurts our feeling badly.
You make us (the girls) fall for you and make us think that we are everything to you, when the fact we don't.
Stop playing this kind of game.
Stop giving us false hope.
Stop making us fall in love with you when you're not really in love with us.
JUST STOP!
I feel it right now and IT HURTS! IT HURTS SO BADLY that I feel like I want to cry for like days.
It feels like someone has stabbed your heart and then cut it into pieces and even you do not know how to treat it.

#I'm really sure girls who has been in my shoes know quite well on how I feel right at this moment. :'(




I just don't know when this will end...



Thanks for reading :) Next entry maybe? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your thoughts