Friday 1 November 2013

She's 20

Dear Norin,,
Hey... if you read this,, it means it's almost reaching 24 hours of your birthday..
Told you.. I'll always be the last person wishing you happy birthday. And I also have told you before, this last doesn't mean I love you least. This last means I want this friendship of ours last till the very end.

Happy Birthday, sweetheart.
Don't presume I have nothing for you.
Don't think I prepare you nothing.
I'm not that cruel.. hahaha.. well,, hey!
These are all I can give you, dear. I really hope you like them.. :)
p/s: I love you, and please, smile :)





I got this video for you... ^^
Hope you like it.. 



Well,, these are all I got.
Lots of love from me..



Thanks for reading :) Next entry maybe? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your thoughts