Tuesday 26 November 2013

Message for Riida Ohno Satoshi

Dear Ohno Satoshi,
If it isn't because of you, I wouldn't know what Jpop is.
I wouldn't know what beautiful music is.
I wouldn't know what being in love is.
I wouldn't know what being excited is.

I'm not a fan who's creative enough to prepare something unique for your birthday.
I'm not a fan who's rich enough to fly to Japan to meet you.
I'm not a fan who's capable enough to protect you.
I am just an ordinary fan who loves you as the leader of Arashi.

Thank you for taking a good care of other members.
Thank you for bringing good musics.
Thank you for simple being you.

Please make more musics in the future coz I'll always looking forward for your work.
Please except my sincere message to you coz I sincerely love you :)

A fan who adores you so much,
Lynda


Posted via Blogaway
Thanks for reading :) Next entry maybe? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your thoughts