Sunday 9 February 2014

5 Facts About Me, the Writer

I don't know if this is really necessary but I just thought.. why not? lol xD At least my readers know 2, 3 things about me. You can skip this entry if you don't want to read it.. hahahhaha...


I LOVE FOOD

I love eating and gladly, I have never get fat. Plus, I have gastric and that's why I can't escape my meals.


I LOVE WATCHING ANIME

Name it, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tale, Ouran High School, etc.. I love them all.


I LOVE KPOP

Well, who doesn't? lol xD


I LOVE JAPAN

Everything about Japan just amaze me. Maybe next time I'll do the entry on why
I love Japan so much.


I LOVE KAWAII MATSUMOTO JUN



I can do spam on him... lol x) just a fangirl who loves him so much like other fangirls would. :)





Thanks for reading :) Next entry maybe? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your thoughts