Sunday 9 February 2014

Language of a Lover -Pick Your Pickup Line

Randomly writing this entry in hope it will be useful for those who are searching for perfect pickup lines. As a girl, myself, these are some pickup lines that I loved the most, and for boys, take note, I'm sure girls out there love these too.. :)



- Are you Willy Wonka's daughter? Coz you're so sweet.

- Call me if you want to know what true love really feels like.

- You're my Nemo. If you gt lost in the great, big ocean, I'll find you.

- Where's your favorite place in the world? Mine is being next to you.

- I noticed that you are having a very difficult time confessing your love to me.



- I will follow you to the ends of the Earth. Good thing Earth is a circle.

- Have you ever heard of princesses? Let me know if you want to be treated like one.

- You are the cinema. I could watch you forever.

-
Are you an Alien? Because you just abducted my heart.

- Knock knock. Who's there? Marry. Marry who? Marry you.


Well, if there are some pickup lines that you want to share with me and all the other readers, feel free to comment. I won't bite.. ^^



Thanks for reading :) Next entry maybe? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your thoughts