Wednesday 5 February 2014

Language of a Lover -Quotable Quotes

Just some random quotes on love. This has nothing to do with Leonardo Dicaprio. I use his picture coz he's HOT.. LOL xD love the young Leo..

These quotes are some that I loved the most. Just wanted to share here :)

"Love is like a piano. At first you learn to play it by rules. Then, you forget the rules and play it with your heart."

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal."

"First love... some people say a man places his first love in his heart, and a woman places her first love in her memories."

"What is love? Ask not to someone who has it but to someone who has lost it."

"Love is like drug that suffers you, yet you still got addicted to it."

"It's funny how someone can break your heart and you still love them with all the little pieces."

"Make love not war."

"We don't want to be alone but sometimes, it's necessary."

"I'm going to smile like nothing's wrong, talk like everything's perfect, act like it's all a dream and pretend it's not hurting me."

"I want to fall in love with someone who loves me just as much as I love him."

I've shared the love. Hope you receive my love :)


Posted via Blogaway
Thanks for reading :) Next entry maybe? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your thoughts